Over the eight weeks of the course, you will work on a paper that addresses a current controversial issue. This paper is to be in the form of an argument. You will select a topic, choose an issue related to that topic, thoroughly research both sides of the issue, and then write a paper that supports one side or the other of the issue. Your paper must define the issue, present evidence on both sides of the issue, and then argue that one side is stronger and more persuasive than the other. Your paper must address at least three relevant aspects of the issue. More specific directions for each part of the paper will be found within the specific assignment in the weekly modules.
This week, you will choose one of the following topics for your project:
Single-payer health care
Free college for everyone
Cancel student-loan indebtedness
Universal basic income
Care of the aging
Legalization of prostitution
Address the following:
● State the topic chosen from the list or topic approved by instructor.
● State the specific issue you will explore.
● This must be stated either as a question (“Should prostitution be legalized?”) or a whether-or-not statement (“Whether prostitution should be legalized”).
● For the stated issue, state three (3) aspects of the issue that you think you will likely develop in your paper.
● Briefly state why you have chosen each aspect of the issue.
Note: You are not confined to three aspects only, but you must develop at least three. As you develop your paper, you may find other aspects that you deem more relevant, and may add or substitute those.
Example: For the topic of prostitution, you might examine the aspect of personal autonomy, public health aspects, and law enforcement aspects, at a minimum.
Example: For the topic of free healthcare for undocumented persons, you might address economic aspects, ethical aspects, and public health aspects, at a minimum.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
Length: 1.5 full pages (not including title page or references page)
12-point Times New Roman font
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.