Write a 2000 words paper with text from Fanon. Pick up one main
sentence from the text to support your thought(thesis) and pick another 7
sentences to support the main sentence and our thought(thesis). Must
have an introduction paragraph (at least 250 words) with a thesis and a
conclusion paragraph. No outside research. Please write with MLA style
and must include in text citation(author’s last name, pg#). Please read
the attach file(cplt close reading tips) first to find out the tips of writing a
close reading paper.
Tips of writing introduction, body paragraph and Conclusion:
I am writing you with a summary of what we did, along with a list of our
reference documents to use in writing your paper.
Introductory paragraph structure (150 – 200 words)*:
S1 – introduce the topic
S2 – identify how the text deals with that topic
S3 – identify the weird/interesting/questionable part of the topic in the
text; what does it refute? what new think does it suggest?
S4 – thesis
A thesis is your own unique claim about what you think is happening with
that idea in the text. A thesis can be two sentences, so don’t try to squish
too many words in before the period.
Every body paragraph should have a Main idea (topic sentence), Evidence
(citation using MLA), Analysis, and a Link to the thesis
We can estimate that a body paragraph is about 200 – 250 words*.
Conclusion paragraph structure (150 – 200 words)*:
S1 – restate the thesis
S2/3 – summarize main arguments that you used to justify this thesis in
the essay body
S4/5 – identify what further questions your research suggests, and/or how
it could be applied to another field or idea
*Word counts are suggestions; what’s most important is that a paragraph
is a digestible piece of text that effectively contributes to the purpose of
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.