Create a 10-12-slide PowerPoint presentation that communicates a leadership plan to address financial gaps within your organization. Use Kaltura or another technology to narrate and record a 10-15-minute audio presentation.Revisit the environmental analysis conducted in Assessment 1.InstructionsPart 1: PowerPoint PresentationCreate a PowerPoint presentation you could present to internal executive stakeholders. The presentation needs to briefly and succinctly communicate your leadership plan to address financial gaps you have identified within your department.You may choose to organize your slides in the following fashion:Cover slide: Topic, course, your name, name of the organization this would be for, and date.Objective: Example – “Leadership plan to support goal attainment of organizational targets.” Customize to fit your needs.Environmental Analysis (1–3 slides): SWOT analysis from Assessment 1 synthesized down to 3–5 bullet points with salient, high-impact, relevant points. You may also wish to conduct a PEST analysis to help inform your development of points.You may wish to make use of the PEST Analysis Template, if you wish.Related Scoring Scoring Guide Criteria:Identify financial targets, including performance indicators and measurements, for a department within a health care organization.Organizational Directive: Your two identified financial targets, along with performance indicators and measures.Related Scoring Guide Criteria:Identify financial targets, including performance indicators and measurements, for a department within a health care organization.Gap Analysis: Actual versus target variance, followed by your observations and insights (3–4 bullet points).Related Scoring Guide Criteria:Analyze gaps in financial targets versus YTD performance or goal attainment for a department within a health care organization.Leadership Plan (2–4 slides): 2–4 evidence-based recommendations, including your strategies for leading your team; your leadership approach; and methods, metrics, insights, and observations.Related Scoring Guide Criteria:Propose a leadership plan to close identified financial gaps for a department within a health care organization.Analyze evidence-based strategies of effective team leadership in a plan to motivate team members to achieve departmental financial targets within a health care organization.References: Include authoritative sources only. Use numbered footnotes in your slides. Follow APA format for references.Related Scoring Guide Criteria:Develop a presentation that is clear, concise, well-organized, and appropriate for internal stakeholders.Other: You may certainly choose to add graphics and special effects, but these additions will not impact your evaluation either positively or negatively.Part 2: Audio RecordingDevelop a presentation that is clear, concise, well-organized, and appropriate for internal stakeholders.Use Kaltura or another technology to record a narrated presentation of the main points. Before you begin recording, you may find it beneficial to write a script or detailed outline that you can refer to as you record. Keep in mind that you will typically have no more than 10 minutes to present your PowerPoint and answer questions. The presentation you record should not be longer than 10–15 minutes.Include the notes or script of your audio recording. You may choose to include this in the form of the completed Notes section of the PowerPoint presentation slides, as a script you may have used when you created your recording, or in the form of a detailed outline. This will serve to clarify any insufficient or unclear audio, or if you cannot complete the audio recording. Note: If your notes or script are not included in the PowerPoint presentation, please include them in a separate document along with the other presentation elements.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.