Individual Assignment #3: Summarizing Data in Excel
1. Create a frequency table and pie chart for the variable gender. Copy/past the table and pie chart in a word doc.• A frequency table gives a count or frequency of all values contained in a particular column/field. To obtain frequencies, use the pivot table function.• For the frequency table, you want you have the values for gender in the rows and the columns will contain the counts or frequencies of each value.
2. Perform a t-test (or dependent/paired t-test) to test for a statistically significant difference between wgt0 (weight at baseline) and wgt4 (weight at 4th follow up). Copy/paste the output onto the word doc.• You need to run a “paired” t-test between mean scores for wgt0 and wgt4. This test is called paired, because you are analyzing pre and post data for the same group of people. 1 group, 2 data points. To run any kind of t-test you will need to download the data analysis tool pack.
3. State whether there is a statistically significant difference in an average weight between baseline and 4 month follow up (alpha <.05) .
4. Create a 2-dimensional column bar graph showing mean pre-test (wgt0) and post-test scores (wgt4). Copy/paste the chart
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.