This week, students are to create a power point covering the key points from the mini research papers that were due last week. The power point should also include possible interventions or agencies that already intervene related to the topic that you chose to write about. Everyone should have written about human rights issues in your paper last week, so discussing either possible or already existing interventions should be part of your power point.
Your power point should be a minimum of 10 slides plus title page and reference page. Students are to respond to three power point presentations via the discussion threads in Accomplish 6b. APA source citations should be referenced within the power point and at the end.
NOTE: Even though you are posting your power point on the Discussion 6 thread as an attachment so that other students can see it, please submit it here also so that it can be graded separately from discussion resposnes. Power point is worth 100 points. Discussion post is worth 60 points. Combined total for both is 140 points.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.