Due to recent financial strains, the Board of Directors at Wynn Regional Medical Center wants to implement a negotiation policy for hospital suppliers. As the Vice President for Human Resources at WRMC, you have been tasked with creating the negotiation process that the Purchasing Department will use when dealing with medical suppliers.
Create a PowerPoint presentation for the Board of Directors with the proposed negotiation policy. The proposal should address the following and provide support and examples for each:
Which negotiation model will you use for the policy?
What are the phases of negotiation?
Why did you choose this model?
What are common mistakes made in negotiation?
List three to four mistakes
How will you avoid these mistakes?
Explain how cultural diversity influence negotiations.
What are steps that HR professionals can take to avoid diversity and cultural related conflicts during negotiations?
The presentation should contain speaker notes for each slide or voiceover narration to discuss the above information.
Clear and thorough justification for the selected negotiation model. Includes multiple examples for each of the sub-bullet questions.
Clear and thorough description of common negotiation mistakes. Provides multiple supporting examples for each sub-bullet prompt.
Clear and thorough explanation of cultural diversity’s influence on negotiations. Provides multiple supporting rationales for each sub-bullet question.
Clear and thorough speaker notes for each slide or voiceover narration that enhance the presentation content with multiple supporting examples.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.