W1 Assignment 1: Culturing and Analyzing Microorganism
For this assignment (1-2 pages not including a reference page), imagine that you are a microbiologist working in a diagnostic laboratory. An undergraduate intern has just joined your lab.
Create an instructional document, infographic, or a digital poster that describes how the intern should prepare and culture a sample collected from a swabbed wound for the presence of infectious bacteria (see the course introduction for infographic tips).
Add specific details, as well as relevant images or links to videos, to reflect the steps that would help the intern get comfortable with the procedure. Be sure to describe any required tools, instruments, and safety and sterilization techniques.
Whenever you add images and videos, remember to cite the original source using the APA format (you’ll need in-text citation and a reference page). Remember to cite and reference the literature you used in creating your document (e.g., your textbook).
Create an instructional document, infographic, or a digital poster that describes how the intern should prepare and culture a sample collected from a swabbed wound for the presence of infectious bacteria.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.