Create a “professional” resume that you will use for interviews, and all instances related to your full-time job search. Your e-portfolio (no other forms of portfolios are accepted) will include at minimum four components:
It will include a Home page – it is a visually appealing intro to your e-Portfolio (your goal/mission/personal one-sentence statement can be included on this page)
It will include the About Me page – it is a personal narrative (350-500 words) that is geared toward your target audience and that synthesizes all of your experiences and that envisions how you will build on these experiences in the future. You also may include your 30-sec video introduction.
This is the page where you introduce yourself to your reader. In other words, it is your chance to make a great first impression! When you write about yourself, keep in mind your target audience, and try to anticipate what they will find most engaging. This is also a place to give a reader a bigger picture of you, and include a sentence or two of who you are as a person beyond school/work.
It will include your Resume
Note: Be cognizant of what information you are putting out into the world. You may want to remove your personal contact details or other sensitive information from your resume if you are making your e-Portfolio public. Also, do not copy and paste your resume. Rather attach a PDF file.
This is also the page where you should add a link to your web interview (this will allow a potential employer to get to know you before they contact you and be a step ahead of other candidates).
It will include at least three Areas of Focus (those should be three different pages named accordingly to the information that is covered in each) that include artifacts demonstrating your skills, knowledge, and qualifications and that provide written reflections explaining the significance of these artifacts. Examples of the three areas of focus may be
short descriptions of your learning (choose a few courses to showcase, let your audience why these courses are important to your future career, and attach a few examples of work to demonstrate your knowledge and skills).
your awards/recommendation letters (if applicable). If presenting an award, describe the purpose of these awards and why/how you were chosen.
your beyond the classwork involvement (volunteering). If you completed an extra credit opportunity for this course, include it in your e-Portfolio.
Other Area of Focus can be Study Abroad and Internships, Leadership, Research (note this is not your research paper for a course; rather it is an ongoing project with a mentor who can be your professor or supervisor at work; include if there were any presentations or publications of that research).
Note: Each page should contain enough information for the reader to learn something about you. A copy of the award may not tell much, but a copy of the award with a paragraph-length description of why you got the award adds to your brand. To better understand how to create a great page, see the following examples.
INCLUDED SOME EXAMPLES: https://ift.tt/3ntTKmi
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.