Contemporary Management Issues in the 21st Century
There has been increasing demand for flexible working since the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic. According to CIPD, only 3% of workers were working from home all the time; however, this figure was rising gradually to around 5% in Jan – March 2020. During the pandemic the number of working from home in the UK all the time was at 10%. How to manage the workforce remotely is a big challenge for the CEO and HR managers in organisations in terms of managing the efficiency of work and ensuring the well-being of the employees.
As a Business Consultant, you have been invited by a company of your choice to provide strategic advice on how to manage the new pattern of working in Covid-19 era and the future HR strategies that the company should adopt to respond and adapt to change.
1. Drawing on relevant theories and models, as well as the external factors that have been shaping the development of human capital in organisations, critically evaluate the role and impact of information and communication technology on the management of work forces in organisations.
2. Critically evaluate and discuss the existing policies of the specific company / organisation you have selected in terms of its talent acquisition, learning and development and change management process in relation to its strategic objectives.
3. Make relevant recommendations on new initiatives that this organisation should adopt in order to survive and thrive in the new normal.
4. In your advice to the company discuss the role of the leaders of the organisation in terms of implementing these new initiatives.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.