The CRM Case Study has three parts (A, B and C). Your written submission will be based on parts A & B.
The written submission should be ~4 pages in length (double spaced, 12 point – or ~1000 words). Your response will require careful reading of the case, application of principles from our course and basic external research in the area of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and cloud computing.
Please read Part A & B of the CRM at HEC Montreal case study (Harvard Business materials) prior to preparing an analysis of the CRM implementation at HEC. Use the following questions to guide your analysis:
To set the stage, consider the following from Part A (1-2 pages of the response):
· What pressures within higher education were affecting HEC Montreal?
· How was diversity manifesting itself at HEC (academic programs, services, etc.)
· Why is the CRM project of strategic importance to HEC? Describe three key benefits that HEC could hope to achieve by implementing CRM. This question will require a bit of research on the basics of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)Software and Cloud Computing to enhance your understanding of the case.
Address the following items from Part B (2-3 pages of the response)
· What are the main risk factors of the CRM project at HEC? Rank and explain what you consider are the top five.
· Determine what management approach and deployment model you would use to implement this product and help mitigate these risk factors. Explain why. Consider Traditional (Waterfall), Agile or perhaps a combination (hybrid) or other alternative in your response.
Grammatically correct and citations as appropriate.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.