Attached.IntroductionA. Topic/focus of the essayB. Thesis StatementBodyFirst paragraph descriptionA. Summary of first piece of supporting evidence/informationB. Summary of second piece of supporting evidence/informationSecond paragraph descriptionA. Summary of first piece of supporting evidence/informationB. Summary of second piece of supporting evidence/informationThird paragraph descriptionA. Summary of first piece of supporting evidence/informationB. Summary of second piece of supporting evidence/informationConclusionA. Restatement of thesisB. Concluding remarksRunning head: HEALTH CARE1Marketing in Health CareStudent’s NameProfessor’s NameCourseInstitutionDateHEALTH CARE2Challenges in Health Care MarketingWith increased pressure from factors such as technology advancements, theAffordable Care Act, and the emphasis of preventative care, the health care industry is forcedto evolve. One of the changes that are experienced in the industry includes the perception ofpatients, who are behaving more like customers. Patients are after the best care that isavailable at affordable prices, and this new trend is driving the health care industry. However,the industry is still playing catch-up when it comes to customer satisfaction and thereforefaces several challenges in marketing. Some of the problems in health care marketing includeinaccessibility, lagging consumer technology, and data collection and Privacy (Jaworski,Malcolm & Morgan, 2016).InaccessibilityUnlike other professionals such as financial advisers, doctors experience a high levelof pressure on their time. The severe constraint in doctors’ time makes it difficult to haveade…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.