I NEED THIS BY 07/20/21 BY 5PM.
Your response to this Assessment should:
- Reflect the criteria provided in the Rubric (ATTACHED)
- Adhere to the required assignment length
Critical Analysis of Cross-Cultural Research
- Select a journal article related to cross-cultural research that is published within the last 10 years from one of the following journals for faculty SME approval:
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Research
- International Perspectives in Psychology
- Once you select your article, please message your faculty SME your article for approval
- Use the approved article to complete this Competency Assessment
Assessment (8 pages excluding title and reference pages):
Part 1: Introduction (2 pages)
In your introduction to your critical analysis, include the following:
- Introduce the research you selected (title, authors)
- Describe the study (i.e., purpose of the study)
- Describe the problem addressed in the study as well as the research question
Part 2: Methods and Design (2 pages)
- Describe the overall design of the study you selected
- Describe the type of methodology used (i.e., qualitative, quantitative, or mixed method)
- Describe any ethical considerations within the study you selected. If none are mentioned, explain any potential ethical issues the researcher(s) might have needed to consider
Part 3: Culture within Research (4 pages)
This portion of your assessment is your analysis of how the researcher(s) incorporated culture into their research. Include the following:
- How did the researcher(s) incorporate the nature of culture within their study?
- Are there aspects of the study where researcher(s) could have better incorporated the influence of culture in the sample, methods, analyses, or conclusion and how?
- If the researcher(s) were given an opportunity to improve on their research, what would you suggest? Be specific.
- How would your suggestion facilitate positive social change?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.