This powerpoint should contain a total of 10 slides (No including reference and title page). The first 8 slides should contain one cultural group on each slide along with explanation of each listed practice. slides 9 and 10 should contain responses to the final two questions.
In this section of the assessment, you will create a presentation describing cultural group family practices that could be presented to early childhood teachers. The title of your presentation will be Who are our families? Lets learn and connect.
Required components of the presentation:
Using one academic article per cultural group, discuss the following practices for each assigned cultural group. The assigned cultural groups are listed after the practices. In other words, for each cultural group listed below, discuss points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 (the practices) listed below. I would create a separate slide for each cultural group and on the slide explain how the group handles the 8 different practices.
Here are the practices:
Family roles (who is in charge of the children) and structure (do extended family members live with family)
Health practices (medical care, bathing, etc.)
Individualist culture (family values independence for the baby) or collectivist culture (family values, group harmony, and interdependence)
Here are the assigned cultural groups:
One additional cultural group of your choice
Next, write discussing points 1 and 2 below:
Discuss what the cultural groups have in common and how they are different.
Discuss the importance of cultural group family practices to the teacher within the early learning setting.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.