You will individually research and select a current human resource issue for a multinational enterprise (MNE) from a publically available digital sources. You are free to utilize any digital source that is available to the general public; however, you must include the source URL in your assignment for instructor access. The issue can be virtually any current issue (within the past three calendar years) that pertains to human resources challenges or opportunities faced by the MNE (e.g., expatriates, repatriation, security, compensation, benefits, culture, pre-departure training, organizational development, etc…). You are encouraged to browse the chapter listing, listing of case studies, and acronym listing found in the textbook to formulate ideas for specific keyword searches. The business sections of news compilers such as Yahoo® News or Google® News are sound research avenues to apply the formulated keyword searches. Strive to find an issue that is robust and provides information on the MNE, description of the issue, and solutions to solve the reported issue.
The deliverable for the assignment is an individually written report that completes the following:
a) describes the MNE within the article, describes the issue(s),
b) describes the impacted stakeholder(s), and
c) describes the solution(s) brought forth (if any solution is presented).
The report should conclude by reflecting on the gravity of the issue, context of the issue, and whether or not alternative solutions are available to address the issue. If the article does not present a solution to the issue, you may postulate solutions to the issue.
The report must be in APA 6th format including: Title Page, Abstract, Table of Contents, and References. You must include in text citations. The length of the report must be 5 to 6 pages, excluding the title page, abstract, TOC, and references. Strict attention should be paid to APA format, spelling, and proper grammar.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.