DA Health Risk:In this section of the DA Part 2 – I would like you to evaluate Your Health Risk Factors that wehave discussed in class (Sodium, Cholesterol, Body Mass Index (BMI) and Waist Circumference. Area 1 – create categories for the four health risks listed above. Area 2 – in each category/health risk factor, using the text box rate and explain your risk levelon a scale of 1 to 10 – 10 being the highest risk. What is the recommendation/goal and whatwas your status.Chnage/Plan of Action:This portion of the assignment is for you to summary your nutritional health status. To begin tohelp you map out a nutrition plan that specifically details realistic changes that can reduce thedietary risk for a disease. Area 1 – create a category called “3 changes I can make in the next three months” – you can usetext box/file upload and at least one digital photo of each change that you are willing to makein the next three months. for example this could be increasing fruits and vegetables in my dietfrom 1 a day to 2 per day. Area 2 – create a category called “My plan to make three changes” – you can use text box/fileupload and at least one digital photo the way you plan to start the new change in the next threemonths. For example: For breakfast, I will add an orange with my usual breakfast and then Iwill also pack an apple in my backpack so I can eat it while I am at Fresno State. (both fruitsare in season right now, so it will also be good on my budget).ETC.. File Down below:
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.