For the statistics project you are completing in this course, you will need to select a relevant topic that will allow you to gather both qualitative and quantitative data. You may gather data from a group of your choice using a data collection instrument (survey or data mining) that you design. Using the results of that collection instrument, you will create a data set, analyze the data, and create a professional report showing the results of the data that you collected.
For this assignment you will choose a topic and create a data collection instrument. When selecting a topic, remember you need to collect both quantitative and qualitative data. Data collection could be done in the form of a survey via a medium such as Survey Monkey or Facebook or through available workplace content such as sales orders. You will want to collect data from approximately 30 observations. This means you will want to survey at least 30 people or select data from 30 different sales orders.
Submit the topic of the study, a rationale (one or two paragraphs) outlining the purpose of the study, and the data collection instrument you created as a Word document. Include relevant survey links if the data is being collected digitally.
(I would prefer that the topic be related to a disease or a test to rule out a disease if possible).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.