This assignment is to give you the hands-on experience using R to conduct logistic regression in real world data set. Please refer to the Chapter 9 in the reference textbook (through the link at the bottom under “Lessons”) for details about how to generate classification tree models and the evaluate the model performances. Then open A Complete Guide On Decision Tree Algorithm (or open the attached Week 5 A Complete Guide On Decision Tree Algorithm.docx), go over the mushrooms.csv example and use the same R codes to reproduce the results step by step, study the way to explain the model and evaluate the results:
Step 1: Install and load libraries
Step 2: Import the data set
Step 3: Data Cleaning
Step 4: Data Exploration and Analysis
Step 5: Data Splicing
Step 6: Building a model
Step 7: Visualizing the tree
Step 8: Testing the model
Step 9: Calculating accuracy
Now open this file mushrooms2.csv (slightly different from the sample dataset) and repeat the same analysis as in the website to conduct a classification tree analysis according to the above steps specifically. Please copy/paste screen images of your work in R, and put into a Word document for submission. Be sure to provide narrative of your answers (i.e., do not just copy/paste your answers without providing some explanation of what you did or your findings). Please include Introduction, R codes with outputs, Figures and explanations with cover and reference pages. A good conclusion to wrap up the assignment is also expected. You also need to follow APA formats.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.