To complete a written assignment to help and an organization address its database security concerns.
1. Use the template. Required for this assignment.
3. Three references are required to support the in-text
4. Do not change the template formatting. The
template is set for 12 points, Time New Roman.
There are TWO case projects below. Your task is to select ONE of the case projects for this security assignment.
Your objective is the address the problem, provide security solutions and recommendations.
Mark Smith Regional Hospital
Aim: Mark Smith Regional Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital that includes several departments, rooms, doctors, nurses, compounders, and other staff working in the hospital. Patients having different kinds of ailments come to the hospital and get checkups done from the concerned doctors. If required, they are admitted to the hospital and discharged after treatment.
This case study aims to provide a written report for designing and developing a database for the hospital to maintain the records of various departments, rooms, and doctors in the hospital and address security concerns.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT DESIGNING A DATABASE. YOU WILL BE WRITING ABOUT SECURITY CONCERNS ABOUT THE DATABASE.
The database also maintains records of the regular patients, patients admitted in the hospital, the checkup of patients done by the doctors, the patients that have been operated on, and patients discharged from the hospital.
Description: In the hospital, there are many departments like Orthopedic, Pathology, Emergency, Dental, Gynecology, Anesthetics, I.C.U., Blood Bank, Operation Theater, Laboratory, M.R.I., Neurology, Cardiology, Cancer Department, Corpse, etc. There is an O.P.D. where patients come and get a card (that is, the entry card of the patient) for a checkup from the concerned doctor. After making an entry in the card, they go to the concerned doctor’s room, and the doctor checks up on their ailments. According to the conditions, the doctor either prescribes medicine or admits the patient to the concerned department. The patient may choose either a private or general room according to his/her need. But before getting admission to the hospital, the patient must fulfill certain formalities of the hospital like room charges, etc.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.