This project requires you to create a two-page static website. You need to develop a personal website of a famous personality (actor, music artist, sportsman, educator, or entrepreneur) of your choice. A Wikipedia page of that person should provide you with enough (usually more than enough) information that you can use to create your website (for example, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein (Links to an external site.)). On page one (or home page) of the website, you need to showcase the biographic information. On page two, you need to focus on major works and achievements. Do not use all the information from the wiki, rather choose what information to use to support your design. The website must look and feel modern, and page one and page two should be linked to each other. The project will be 10% of the entire course.
Tools to be Used
HTML and CSS (Week 1 to Week 7)
- Deliverable 1 (1.5 points) – Selection of the Personality and Preliminary Wireframes (be ambitious with the wireframe at first, have a look into chapters 15 and 17 of Book 1 for what can we achieve using simple HTML and CSS). The preliminary wireframes can be submitted as scanned photos of hand-written wireframes, word file containing the wireframes, or any other electronic files you feel suitable to use.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.