The notes that the professor would like the the essay to follow is all down below along with the link to the article
The essay should include the following elements:
Begin with an introduction that features a thesis statement that articulates concisely what you learned from the author of the article. Your thesis should answer the following question, clearly and specifically: how did the reading broaden, deepen, or otherwise enrich your understanding of the seed libraries, your view of the library, and/or how these small efforts impact the wider world?
Support your thesis statement in the body of the essay by relaying a first- person narrative of your reading, highlighting key moments in the learning Tell the story of what you did and how as you read the story, providing specific examples to illustrate how your perspective/understanding evolved over the course of the reading.
Finally, reflect on the significance of the experience with respect to your professional and/or personal How can you apply what you learned in the future? You might also comment on ways your understanding could have been strengthened, or provide ideas about how others may benefit from what you learned through your reading.
Outside research is not required for this assignment, but if you do draw upon any outside sources, make sure to cite them, both parenthetically in the body of your essay and on a separate bibliography page (APA or MLA style).
Essays should be authored individually; all ideas and words should be the author’s
Length: 1 page of text and 1 page Works Cited
Format: MLA (1 in margins, double-spaced, typed, 12 size font, Calibri Font, page numbers, Student heading on the left upper corner.
Works Cited page correctly formatted.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.