For this assignment you will need to:
1. Visually map out a network diagram using Word or PowerPoint or another software that can draw flowcharts
2. Determine the critical path and identify the slack for those activities which have it
3. Demonstrate both a forward and backward pass
4. Create a Gantt chart using the following Gantt and Dependencies Smartsheet template (Links to an external site.) – your Gantt chart should be based on the normal or most likely duration. Note – you will have viewer access to this Smartsheet template so make a copy using the Save With New Function in Smartsheet. (Links to an external site.)
5. Answer the following questions and submit in a Word or a readable PDF document:
What activity poses the greatest schedule time risk?
What activity might save the most time if crashed?
What would be the budget impact?
What could be the positive and negative project and organizational implications from crashing that activity?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.