Your essay should be at least two (2) pages, double-spaced with proper references and adhere to citing format perAPA guidelines. Use at least two (2) scholarly sources with intext citations supporting your essay. Don’t forget to include a cover page, introduction, body, and conclusion for your essay.
Review the company’s information from its website and search for information from the Hunt Library. Respond to the following in an essay format:
From your assessment of Southwest Airlines, identify and describe in detail at least one of Porter’s generic competitive strategies Southwest has been using.
Assess Southwest’s opportunities and threats.
Describe a plan for implementing at least one opportunity strategy.
Explain two current threats that potentially could threaten Southwest’s business operations.
Now that you’ve identified one of Porter’s competitive strategies and assessed Southwest’s opportunities and threats, describe at least one recommendation for Southwest to be more competitive in a global market.
For all essay activities, upon submission, your assignment will automatically be evaluated through Turnitin, a plagiarism detection tool. Your paper will be checked against a database of millions of written works and provide feedback on originality. You may view your originality report (Turnitin); however, you will not be permitted to submit your paper a second time. A score of 30% matching or lower is allowed, anything higher is not acceptable for any of the Turnitin assignments in this course. When answering questions, do not repeat the question in your essay. Ensure your work is entirely your own and cite your sources!
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number or description. Do not add punctuation or special characters to the file name. Submit your completed assignment to your instructor through this activity.
Review the evaluation rubric for detailed grading criteria.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.