• Submit your codes and outputs in a readable format (Word, HTML, Text, or PDFfile) for full credits!Part1-Python ProgrammingMultiple Linear Regression Analysis1) Download the file ‘bmi’ in the homework folder of the Course BlackboardRead in the file and display the first 5 observations2) Draw the histograms and pairwise scatter plots of all numeric columns using seaborn pairplot.3) Check the pairwise correlation coefficients between variables. Interpret the result and state which variables have significant linear relationships with ‘BodyFatSiriEqu’.4) Use ‘BodyFatSiriEqu’ as output variable and all other columns as input variables todevelop a regression model. Write the regression model equation.5) Identify all significant coefficients of predictors at α=0.05 level using t-tests.6) Interpret the meaning of coefficients. Compare and interpret the regression model to the result of the pairwise correlation coefficients in (c).7) Remove insignificant predictors from (e) and develop a regression model withremaining significant input variables. Write the regression model equation. Compareand interpret the regression models from (d) and (f)8) Test the overall model using F-test of the regression output in (f). Interpret the result of the test.9) State the goodness-of-fit of the regression model10) Draw the residual plots against each significant predictor, and output variable.Interpret the results of the plots.11) Describe any problem or issue of the above regression model and explain how toimprove the regression model.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.