Must post first.
A minimum of 200 words is required for each discussion question, and they must be your own words. Including figures and quotes is value-added, but they will not count toward your 200 word requirement. Be sure to examine the discussion grading rubric.
Discussion Question 1:
Describe Group Policy object and why an organization would choose to deploy Group Policy. Explain some of the settings within Group Policy that organizations might choose to keep their desktops and servers secure.
Discussion Question 2:
You are an administrator for a large organization with a group of web developers that works on UNIX machines. You need to come with a solution that enables the web developers to save their files on the Windows system so that those files can be backed up with all of your other data. Because the web servers are critical to the company, you must ensure that the data is available and backed up regularly. Describe your proposed solution.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.