Kennedy v. Bremerton School District
For this paper you will be select a recently decided Supreme Court case relevant to majorquestions in America politics from the list of cases provided below.
The goal of the paper is twofold. First, the cases present a chance to study important real-worldissues in American politics beyond our coverage in class of congressional and presidentialpolitics. Second, this paper allows you to connect the issues of your case to what we havelearned in class. You should discuss relevant information about civil rights, civil liberties, andtheories of judicial decision-making from class and your readings. Specifically, your papershould include the following:
Describe the background of your case: the plaintiffs, the story, and how the case got tothe Supreme Court. State the main questions of the law the case involves and describe what arguments thedifferent sides present.
Identify the major legal precedent(s) of the case.
If the case has been decided: Explain the ruling, including a description of the writtenopinion and dissent. If the case has not been decided: explain the predictions based onoral arguments.
Assess the implications of this decision for broader questions of civil rights or civilliberties
Describe how the issues of this case have factored into electoral politics—campaigns and elections. Discuss how the two parties used issues pertaining to this case (if they did) in their campaigns in 2020.
Illustrate public opinion on this issue using recent polls.
Resources:The Oyez Projecthttp://www.oyez.org/SCOTUS Blog
Cornell University Law Schoolhttps://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/home
Reminders:Use quotes only when doing so will improve the paper. Do not use quotes for large sections ofexplaining something that you can put into your own words. Quotes are helpful when theyillustrate something someone has said, such as a politician or a Supreme Court justice.ALWAYS cite your sources, even if you have rephrased something in your own words. You mayuse footnote citations if you choose to do so.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.