Theory Based Case Study Paper – Major Assignment – 30 points
**This is a huge huge paper for me a final and you have to be aware of all of the Social Work Terms. I have to use nothing but social work terms from all the way up to chapter 12 in the Theories book. I am interning at the Cancer Treatment Centers Of America in Newnan Georgia so every information has to be about things in Ga if you incorporate any information
regarding the treatment plan. A case study is something made up like an incident within the field. Something that could possible happen at a cancer facility.
I HAVE TO HAVE 2 CASE THEORIES THIS WEBSITE provides all of the theories. I gave you some time so we can go back and forth this paper is due on 0ct.25th but I know we will be going back and forth on what I need addd in the paper
Students will select one case study and two theories for this paper. Students should write a brief assessment and treatment plan according to the tenets of each theory. All theories and supporting information must be cited.
1. Select a clinical practice case from your field practicum (i.e., children, individual, family, adolescent group, elderly, etc. ), field practicum simulations or provided samples. Describe the client system and provide an overview of your assessment from the perspective of your chosen theory.
2. Create a treatment or intervention plan based on the theory’s tenets.
3. Incorporate the Afrocentric Perspective and the strengths-based perspective to engage diversity and difference in practice.
4. Describe any ethical issues that may have been involved in working with this client system.
5. At least five (5) citations from peer-reviewed journals and books should be used. Avoid extensive use of web resources (no more than five), and use APA format.
6. Demonstrate your understanding of social work values and skills by incorporating terms and discussion within each section of the paper.
Within the theories pdf that I uploaded I would love for you to of course in the instructions talk about Afrocentric perspective and strengths which is on the theories list uploaded. I would also like for you to talk about 8 & 2 as well.
This link has the core values of social work so they want to talk about them all through the paper NASW SOCIAL WORK CORE VALUES should also be throught the paper
this is my final and half of my grade im paye 237.00 for this paper I need an A LETS COMMUNICATE DAILY
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.