Completing Denver Developmental Screening test on a 4,5, or-6yro child and three page paper.
INSTRUCTIONS AND SOME RESOURCES ATTACHED
DDST Form is attached
Complete a Denver Developmental Screening Test on a 4, 5, or-6yro child in the clinical setting. Complete the screening form and include in the uploaded submission. Write a 3-page paper discussing the findings of your screening. Use the rubric to guide the development of the paper. Make sure to compare the DDST to another screening tool used in the clinical setting.
The following course-level learning outcome will be met by completing this assessment
Demonstrate the ability to screen children for developmental delays utilizing appropriate evidence-based tools.
1. DDST form.
Complete the DDST form. Scan and include in the upload to the assignment link.
2. Explanation of Screening
Provide a description of the DDST including how it was developed, why it is used, and normal or expected findings for the age of the child you are screening.
3. DDST Examination
Provide a summary of your findings under each category of the examination. Describe the expected normal findings for a child of the same age as the one you performed the screening on. Describe the findings of the screening you performed.
Proper use of current edition APA formatting, spelling, grammar. Paper should include a separate title and reference page. An abstract is not needed. Must include references and in-text citations.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.