Question OneProject managers often face ethical dilemmas. List and discuss any 4 ethical issues faced by IT project managers and how to handle those issues.Answer2 Marks
Question TwoPRINCE2, Agile, RUP and six sigma are some of the project management methodologies. Describe the features of any 2 project management methodologies and mention their advantages and disadvantages.Answer2 Marks
Question ThreeThis is a project description to develop a “course registration system”. At the beginning of each semester, students get a course catalogue containing a list of course offered along with required information such as professor, department, and prerequisites.
The system will allow students to select four course offerings for the coming semester.
Professors will be able to access the online system to indicate which courses they will be teaching. They will also need to see which students signed up for their course offerings.
Based on the above project description, suggest potential stakeholders for the project using the following tablePositionInternal / ExternalProject role
Question FourConsider the following cash inflows and outflows related to project A and project B.
CASH INFLOWS AND OUTFLOWS (IN $ 1,000)
Project AYear 1Year 2Year 3Year 4Year 5Year 6Benefits$60$40$55$40$40$60Costs$120$20$30$20$15$25
Project BYear 1Year 2Year 3Year 4Year 5Year 6Benefits$65$90$44$40$20$20Costs$137$45$22$20$8$7
For each project, calculate the NPV assuming 15% discount rate, and determine which of the two projects would you prefer? Show the detailed calculation with the formula to justify your answer.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.