Grading OutlineInternational Health System PaperThe international health care system paper is worth 20% of your total grade or20 points.This paper should be 2- 3 pages (excluding Title page and References page).: Dont do any of these country England (UK), Germany, Japan, or Canada.Explanation for grading this paper followsGrading Components:Content: (17 points)1) Summarized and discussed an international health care system (3 points)2) Provided a basic description of the country’s health care system (3 points)3) Discussed how the country pays for their health care system (3 points)4) Discussed if citizens and residents of the country are satisfied with their health care system(provide statistics) (3 points)5) Described the differences between the US and the international health care system (5 points)2) APA (3 points)All papers must meet standards for scholarly writing and graduate level work. Your paper should bewell written (clarity), have the appropriate type and number of references, if applicable, and meetAPA style and formatting standards.All papers must meet standards for scholarly writing and graduate level work. Your paper should bewell written (clarity), have the appropriate type and number of references, and meet APA (7thedition) style and formatting standards.Clarity (1.5 points)Mechanics: Correct sentence structure, grammar, and appropriate capitalization. Correctpunctuation and style, no spelling errors, no run-on sentences, no sentence fragments, noincomplete thoughts, and dangling participles.Language: No medical jargon, no colloquialisms (slang and informal ways of speaking) unless usingthis language for a reason (repeating a conversation or giving an example).Clarity Summary1. Paper was organized in a logical manner2. Ideas were clearly presented3. Correct usage of grammar and style4. Medical jargon not used or explained5. Complete sentences used6. Correct spellingReferences (1 point)Adequacy of references used in the paper as well as an appropriate number of references used tosupport the paper and the discussion. References must be current for the topic selected (References Summary1) Correct APA citing (in-text and references list) a. Hanging indent usedb. Double spacingc. DOI (hyperlink) or Journal URLd. URL must not have an underlineAPA Format: (0.5 point)a. Correct APA format was usedb. Correct font (Times New Roman; 12 pt)c. Title paged. Correct margins (1 inch)e. Headerf. Numbers (in-text)g. Using APA number format in the body of the paperh. Capitalizationsi. Headingsj. Paragraph indents (0.5)k. Left justificationl. Double spacedm. Page numbers in HEADERn. Running head: TITLE in HEADERo. Document named correctly – Last Name Assignment nameHealth Systems Paper Format (minimum five references)Description of Health Care SystemDoes it include universal coverage or not?Different health care services offeredHow is the system set up?What roles do nurses and advanced practice nurses play in the system?Is the system based on a preventative care model?Provide a detailed description of the health care system.Costs of Health Care SystemHow is the health care system paid for?What is the responsibility of the individual, state, local, and government?How do patients without insurance or ability to pay access health care?Are there differences in coverage based on an income?Is there a private system, public system, or combination of both?Outcomes/Satisfaction of the health care system (minimum three references)Describe the positive and negative aspects of this health care system as documented in the literature.What are the strengths and weaknesses of this system?Are the residents of this country satisfied with this system?Differences with US Health care SystemDescribe how this health care system is different than the US health careCompare and contrast the health care system you have chosen with the US health care system.Identify the pros and cons of each system as well as similarities and differencesnt named correctly – Last Name Assignment name
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.