Scenario 1 You are running an outpatient treatment group for veterans who have recently been returned to the United States and been discharged from service. Their overseas work has kept them away from friends and family for more than one year. Their adjustment to civilian life has been complicated by substance related disorders and symptoms of PTSD. There are 10 adult males in the group between the ages of 25-40. The scenario provides a basic framework to create your case study and develop your paper. You will need to add details to give specific examples and respond to the required questions. Scenario 2 You are running a court ordered psychoeducation group for people convicted of driving under the influence (drugs or alcohol). This is a closed group with 12 sessions. Each of the members was arrested with a blood alcohol content more than double the legal limit. There are 10 members of the co-ed group. There are 5 men and 5 women between the ages of 21 – 60. The scenario provides a basic framework to create your case study and develop your paper. You will need to add details to give specific examples and respond to the required questions. Scenario 3 You are running an outpatient treatment group for nurses who have been caught using drugs or alcohol during their shifts. They have been referred by their employer and are at risk for permanently losing their nursing license due to their use of drugs or alcohol on the job. There are 10 women in this group between the ages of 27 – 68. The scenario provides a basic framework to create your case study and develop your paper. You will need to add details to give specific examples and respond to the required questions. Choose one of the above scenarios (A, B, or C). Following the specifics of your group choice, develop the case study of Sam and respond to the following questions. You will also need to identify three reliable references to support your paper. Create Sam’s case study to include age, gender, culture, and the reason for Sam being in the group. You may want to include Sam’s family status (marriage or children), living environment, and employment status as well. Consider what drug(s) and/or alcohol has caused them to seek treatment and why. Sam will be described differently by each student, just be sure to add enough detail to your case study to justify the need for Sam to be a member of your selected group. Identify three strengths and the challenges that you will face leading this group? How will you use your strengths and overcome your identified challenges to work effectively with Sam? Examine four common problems (one problem in each stage) that Sam will surface in the initial, transition, working and final stages of your selected group? How will you address each of those issues to optimize Sam’s treatment? Describe the process of assessing Sam’s progress throughout the group process?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.