Research designs systematize the research process and give it direction. In other words, they provide structure to scientific work. There are many types of designs used in research, all with specific advantages and disadvantages, and research scenarios for which they are each more or less appropriate. The research design chosen depends on the aims of the study and the nature of the phenomenon. The design chosen, in turn, affects the results and how they may be interpreted.
For this Discussion, select two research designs to compare. Think about how they are similar and different and the advantages and disadvantages of each. Consider any differences that may occur if the designs were applied to the same research question.
Post a PowerPoint document with a comparison of the two research designs you selected using the Venn Diagram template provided in the Learning Resources. Describe the salient features, advantages, and disadvantages of each. Then state one potential research topic for which the research designs might be appropriate. Finally, in the Discussion area, explain how the approaches might affect the research outcomes. Be specific and support your response.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.