Details1. Briefly recap the issue you identified for change in your community in assignment one(approximately 150 words) – what are you trying to change?2. Identify a theoretical perspective* that will inform your strategy and give a rationale forwhy you have chosen this – why does it suit the issue? (approximately 550 words)3. Describe the specific practical actions and tasks that the strategy will involve – what arethe practical things you will do and who will they involve? (approximately 600 words)4. Present ideas about the expected outcomes and how you might demonstrate that animprovement had been brought about – what would show it worked? (approximately 200words)*Ife (2016, Ch3) outlines several theoretical perspectives – you may use others orcombinations if you wish, but please check with your tutor/unit coordinator before you do.I have attached my previous assignment which is the first part of the assignment as well as a template.The sources must be academic
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.