Create a risk register for your example project. Categorize each risk, list potential impact, and list potential responses (as in the textbook Exhibit 10.9).
For your example project, you can choose from this list of the most influential projects, or create one.
Describe what each project success measure (from the textbook Exhibit 10.1) looks like on your example project. Identify at least three risks to each success measure, determine which are major risks, and for each major risk develop one or more contingency plan. Identify whether the contingency plan is an avoidance plan (reducing the probability of the risk event), a mitigation plan (reducing the impact of the event), or both.
Facilitate a discussion with the sponsor and other key stakeholders of your project. Have them determine the relative importance of their priorities and document them as in the textbook Exhibit 10.2.
Perform a risk review for your example project. Use at least three types of review as shown in the textbook Exhibit 10.8. Which of these types gave you the most useful information? Why?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.