Tony is a 56-year-old, Hispanic male that presented to the Emergency Room with complaints of shortness of breath, which he has been experiencing for the past two days. He states “I haven’t felt good for about a week, but couldn’t afford to miss work.” He complains of a cough, fever, and feeling exhausted. Past medical history includes asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and diabetes. Upon physical examination, you notice that Tony is struggling to breathe, his respiratory rate is 36 breaths per minute and labored, heart rate 115 beats per minute, blood pressure 90/40 mm Hg, and his pulse oximetry is 84% on room air. You notify the MD. He orders oxygen at 2 L via NC and an arterial blood gas.
Tony’s ABG results:
PaCO2 – 55 mm Hg
PaO2 – 70 mm Hg
HCO3 – 30 mEq/L
In a 1-2 page Word document:
Determine Tony’s acid-base imbalance.
Describe possible causes of the imbalance.
Identify the signs and symptoms that Tony is exhibiting as a result of the acid-base imbalance.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.