HISTORYDESIGN DEPARTMENTHistory and theory of product design –The scenario:You are working for a product design company as a senior designer. Your creative director has requested youto prepare a research paper that can be presented in the design conference.You need to make sure that the academic paper has following basic sections in addition to any othersub-heading you want to add:Example question: “Importance of design history for new product development”The paper should includeTitle, Authors, AffiliationAbstract• An abstract is an outline/brief summary of your paper and your whole project. Itshould have an intro, body and conclusion.Introduction• The introduction to show readers and reviewers why your research topic is worthreading about. It presents the background to your study, introduces your topic andaims, and objectives.Literature Review• Collects key sources on a topic and discusses those sources to gain an understandingof the existing research and debates relevant to a particular topic, and identify the gapthat you will fill.Methodologyo This are the research methods that you will use to investigate the problem; it couldinclude primary research methods such as interview, survey, focus grou
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.