Diagnosis: Mrs Smith is positive for Covid 19. X-Ray of Right shoulder and Hip indicates there is no fracture. MRI Brain is clear.
After reading the case study carefully, please answer the following questions based on the diagnosis given. Note the suggested word limits for each question.
Discuss all the links in the chain of infection in relation to the diagnosis (Covid 19).(100 words)
a) Outline Standard Precautions.
b) Identify the appropriate Transmission-Based precaution and discuss the relevant strategies a nurse should implement to prevent infection transmission with rationale. (250 words)
3. Based on the case study, discuss in detail therapeutic communication strategies the nurse would implement to provide person-centred care to Mrs. Smith. (200 words)
4. a) Discuss the components of Neurological Assessment (physical assessment only) and relate them to case study. (200 words)
b) Briefly discuss Neurovascular Assessment for the upper limbs (physical assessment only) and relate it to case study. (200 words)
5. Discuss the relevant musculoskeletal assessment (physical assessment only) and relate it to case study. (150 words)
6. Identify and discuss three evidence-based nursing management strategies to prevent future falls for Mrs. Smith in the clinical setting with rationale. (200 words)
NOTE: All responses MUST BE relevant to case study.
Word limit in the Brackets is approximate estimate each question response requires.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.