Respond to the questions below, based upon these course objectives:
Differentiate among key terms such as diversity, equity, and inclusion and equality as well as among terms such as prejudice, racism, discrimination, and microaggressions.
Describe how ecological and social justice theories inform social work practice with diverse clients.
Differentiate among individual, institutional, and structural discrimination in the global context through the lens of a social justice paradigm.
Use concepts of reflective practice to demonstrate self-awareness and cultural humility when working with clients.
Utilize intersectionality and racial identity development theories to inform strategies for client centered and culturally appropriate helping interventions.
Describe how the NASW Code of Ethics defines and guides multicultural social work practice and demonstrate an understanding of culture and its function in human behavior and society.
Answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
For each of the learning objectives listed above, provide an analysis of how the course content and activities supported each objective.
Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to your professional setting.
Provide evidence (citations and references) to support your statements and opinions. Your responses to these questions are due. There are no peer responses required for this discussion.
All references and citations should in APA format
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.