Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please complete the assigned readings in your textbook and read the article Prison Higher Education and Social Transformation. You may also wish to consider some of the recommended resources for this week.
For this assignment, you will prepare a digital presentation (PowerPoint or equivalent) detailing roles and issues for corrections officials in public and private institutions. One of the goals for this assignment is to provide an opportunity for you to organize and summarize elements connected with functions and issues in corrections. Effectively summarizing and presenting information in a digital format can apply to many contexts. Your slides will consider issues for correctional officers in social justice and criminal justice contexts. Please address each of the following:
Explain the corrections officer’s place within the social roles of incarcerated persons.
For this part, you may wish to consider assigned material in your textbook.
Examine the role of corrections officers within jails and prison administrations for public institutions.
Be sure to address roles in both jail and prison contexts.
Compare and contrast issues for correctional officers in public institutions and private institutions.
For this part, you may wish to consider content in Chapter 10 of your textbook. You may also wish to review some of the recommended resources for this week that address privatizing corrections.
*Note: You are encouraged to integrate any feedback from your instructor and upload the assignment to your ePortfolio (Links to an external site.).
The Digital Slide Presentation: Roles and Issues for Corrections Officers presentation
Must be five to seven slides in length (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper in bold font
Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
Course name and number
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.