Directions: For each module, you will write a 500-1000 word journal reflecting on the intersection of the material covered (during that specific module) and your personal life/ view of the world (this could have been done by connecting the topics to personal life stories, media you watch, or current politics playing out in the world.) This needs to be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 1000 and in MLA format. You are required to cite (in MLA format) one of the week’s readings or videos. These are meant to be personal and address how the readings relate to your life, but they require all of the following to get the points.This assignment is graded pass or fail and requires all of the following components. Do note failure to include any of the following components will result in a zero for the assignment:Required Components:1. The Journal needs to be in MLA format.2. Included a citation from the week’s readings or videos.3. Had the mandatory 500-1000 words.4. Clearly connected the student’s personal lived experience to the material covered in the Module; this could have been done by personal life stories, media they watch, or current politics playing out in the world.When Cititng sources, you can cite any of fources lsited below and it has to be from this list. MLA style citationFallacies – This webpage introduces students to Logical Fallacies https://ift.tt/M0KpyjX Logic – This entry will introduce students to Propositional Logic and how it functions https://ift.tt/vXrCo0n Berkely – This will give more context to Berkley’s ideas https://ift.tt/lspESbT. V. O. Quine, Methods of Logic, 4th ed. (Harvard University Press, 2006).Merrillee Salmon, Introduction to Logic and Critical Thinking, 5th ed. (Wadsworth, 2006).A S. Morris Engel, With Good Reason, 6th ed. (St. Martin’s, 1999).Idealism on the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy -https://ift.tt/AceBoDx Locke (1632—1704) on the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy https://ift.tt/AYfWgn6 (Links to an external site.)Also I’m attaching powerpoint notes file, you can cite from that tooI am also attaching a sample file on how it should look
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.