Directions for CT 2
Reading:1. Knapp: Chapters 3-42. James A. Inciardi and Karen McElrath. 2008. The American Drug Scene. Los Angeles:Roxbury Publishing Company. 7th Edition (summary for this paper down below. )
Critical Thought Papers (CT)
The papers will be 1300-1400 words in length, single-spaced, 12-point font, 1”margins, no heading. I only want your name at the top and nothing else.These papers will include your thoughts on the assigned reading. There is noprompt. It is expected that the assignment will be well-edited, thoughtful, and written intrue essay format. Points will be deducted for short papers, poor grammar, bullet points,and the like. The papers will be checked with turnitin.com, so do not collaborate withothers. Quotes from the book can be used, but should not be the majority of your paperand should be marked as quotations so as not to plagiarize. The paper should not showmore than a 10% match with other sources on Turnitin.com.These papers can include: personal stories of experiences you have had relatedto this section, information from the research you found in the books that sheds morelight on the topic, questions/arguments about the reading you want to bring to light,thoughts on applications of the material to your own life, etc. This is your time to showyou thorough read the material and understand it.
Reading 2 summaryThe American Drug Science book talks about psychoactive drug use in the United States whichare continuously shifting and changing. In the 1930s people were using Marijuana followed byHeroin in the 1950s. LSD and marijuana in the 1960s. In the 1970s amphetamines, otherprescription drugs, and powder cocaine were very popular. In the 1980s, the crack epidemicwas popular. Nowadays, there is a misuse of prescription drugs and new psychoactive drugs.
The textbook talks about — Opium and its derivatives- Cocaine- Heroin- Morphine- The Heroin Epidemic- LSD- Amphetamines- Methaqualone
– The return of Marijuana- Phencyclidine (PCP)- Crack Cocaine- Club drugs and Novel Psychoactive Substances- Misuse of Prescription drugs
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.