Part I – (this draws on welfare analysis regulation (Ch 4) to improve the argument made in the Rough Draft as well as describe an unintended consequence)
Consider rent control policies in the rental housing market and the negative aspects of this government intervention. In addition to improving your paper based on the feedback you received, add to your previous discussion of the US rental housing market using what you have learned about DWL and welfare analysis; specifically discuss efficiency concerns as a result of the intervention. You may have already discussed DWL in the rough draft, but you should elaborate on that discussion and really focus on what causes the DWL and in what ways is the loss generated, exactly who is impacted and how; give specific examples. Make sure you use multiple different economic terms from key concepts in chapter 4 throughout this part of the paper.
Part II – (this requires you to offer a creative alternate solution to the consequence you described above)
Now put yourself in the role of a social advocate. Noting the problems you presented above, what solutions do you have to help protect society? Offer an alternative solution that addresses the issues you noted in the rough draft and avoids the problems you noted above. Be creative, you are not limited to possible government interventions but should also consider potential interventions from other groups in society.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.