MIDTERM PAPER (9 – 12 pages) – (Submit in Blackboard)<
Prior to writing the paper, have at least two contacts with a family. You may use your own family, however; be sure to<
refer to yourself in 3rd person (this worker; Social Worker; observer, etc.) in the paper when referring to yourself. Find<
other resource for your chosen theory other than your book. You must have at least three (3) sources: your textbook from<
this class, either a journal article(s) and/or another textbook.<
1. In the form of a narrative, introduce the family in general terms. (1 page) (composition, race, ethnicity-place of origin,<
religion, socio-economic class, employment status of members, occupation, education, etc.) (10 points)<
2. Draw a genogram three generations (10 points) and an eco-map of the family (10 points). (2 pages – one a separate<
3. Discuss a relevant family theory discussed in class/assigned readings (Structural Family Theory, Strategic,<
Transgenerational, Social Systems, Generalist Intervention Model, Psychodynamic etc.) paraphrasing and using<
intext citations appropriately. (1 – 2 pages) (15 points)<
4. Analyze the family through the selected theory and its concepts (apply the concepts to the family). Be sure to identify,<
and support all of the concepts of the theory’s concepts. (1 – 2 pages) (15 points)<
5. Assess family structure and functioning using at least six other concepts from other theories or standalone concepts<
(other than those from the selected theory). Integrate conceptual definitions into the discussion. Be sure to identify, cite,<
define, and support each of the six (6) concepts (2 – 3 pages) (20 points)<
6. Discuss ethical (stealing, infidelity, abuse) and diversity (race, ethnicity, ableism, gender, sexual orientation, religion,<
gender, gender identity, etc) issues relevant to the family. (1 page) (10 points)<
B. Self-Reflection (10 points)<
Discuss your own feelings that you aware of in the course of completing this assignment. Reflect on the<
functioning of your family origin. (1 page<
Please create a family i was unable to interview an actual family. We must use three sources one source must be the text book Family Therpay an overview nth edition which can be found on Z-lib.org. I have attached an example of the midterm the professor is expecting , please note this is an example she provided to us.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.