Read this article: Are you racist? You may be without even knowing it (theconversation.com)
Respond to it in 1 to 2 pages—Times New Roman, 12 point font.
1) Please include at least 4 course concepts (separate from what is required below) in your reaction to the article (define them correctly and apply them appropriately to the news article. Please BOLD the course concepts you use the first time you use each one. (4 points)
2) Then, describe how you would use what you learned in chapter 7 about attitude change to help someone overcome either Implicit or Explicit prejudice, bias, and discrimination. For this part, please discuss the differences between prejudice, bias, and discrimination (3 points). Discuss how you would apply the Yale Behavior Change Model to this problem, specifically focusing on aspects of the source (1 point), the nature of the communication (1 point), and the audience (1 point).
Three bonus points will be available if you can apply additional (not required) chapter 7 course concepts in the second part of your response. One point each; please BOLD them.
I will not be grading any portion of this assignment on writing fluency, grammar, or APA style, though it would be good practice to attempt to polish these aspects, as I will give feedback on them.
Hi please let me know if the links for the article didn’t work. Also, I uploaded our chapter 7 ppt for you.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.