Discuss the key actors in the courtroom workgroup (judge, prosecutor, and defense attorney), how they get their job in both the state (Texas) and federal systems, and give examples of major tasks each member is responsible for in the US courtroom.
Choose a real-life judge, prosecutor, or defense attorney and explain how they did not fulfill the responsibility of the given office (lawyers acting unethically).
Your answer to this Writing Assignment needs to be written with a 10 to 12 point font size, double-spaced, one-inch margins, and should be between 2 and 3 pages in length (it has to be at least two full pages in length) and submitted on Canvas via Turnitin. You must use academic sources for this assignment. See rubric for grading specifics.
In order to receive full credit, your answer has to include all of the following:
A descriiption of each courtroom workgroup member and how they get their job in both the state and federal systems.
A discussion of each member’s specific responsibilities and tasks during pre-trial and trial.
Inclusion of a real-life example of a judge, prosecutor, or defense attorney illustrating the deviation from their expected roles, including potential unethical actions.
A citation of your academic sources in APA format both in-text and a full reference listing at the end.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.