Sustainability is the process of living within the limits of available physical, natural and social resources in ways that allow the living systems in which humans are embedded to thrive in perpetuity.how to complete paper:• Cover Page: Give the name of your paper, your name, the date and course this is. One page.
• (Half-page): First paragraph: Google and research sustainability to get a good idea of what this means to help with #1. You want to define sustainability in your own words. This should take up much of the first paragraph of your paper. Also, in your first paragraph, you want to set the paper up to show your reader what the paper is about. So, after you introduce sustainability, you can add a line like, “This paper will discuss the various ways that water is not sustainably used in our individual homes, agriculture, and in business in America, and some ideas in how we can resolve that to make our water use more sustainable across these areas”. Usually, this paragraph should be at least half of a page.
• (One page): Your second paragraph should be dedicated exclusively to identifying one unsustainable water practice in our individual homes, and then provide possible solutions. The best way to do this is Google and research this, by searching for “unsustainable water use in homes”. You will see many pages that you can read through. Find one good example, explain it well, and then provide ideas on how we can make this more sustainable. This paragraph should be about a full page. Make sure you provide great details, and feel free to include pictures, diagrams, etc., to help make your points.
• (One page): Your third paragraph should be dedicated exclusively to identifying one unsustainable water practice in agriculture. Use all of the advice above, but apply it to this area. This paragraph should be about a full page.
• (One page): Your fourth paragraph should be dedicated exclusively to identifying one unsustainable water practice in business. Use all of the advice above, but apply it to this area. You can also apply this area to energy production. For example, a business could be creating electricity. This paragraph should be about a full page.
• (Half-page)Your final paragraph should end your paper by summarizing the main points in your paper and ending with thoughtful commentary in such a way that your reader is inspired to learn even more about this issue. This paragraph should be about a half-page
• (One page) Lastly, you also need to include a resource page. To get full credit, you need at least five resources. This should not be hard to do! I would expect you probably will have at least eight, if not more. But, for sure include at least five. These should be in APA format. The resource page should be on its own page, the last page.After all of this, the paper should be about 8 pages, be sure to include pictures and diagrams.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.