Now that you have done some research with primary and secondary sources and written anintroduction for a possible history paper, you will turn your attention to thinking about the creation and value of historical inquiry. You will use the research you have done throughout this course, as well as course materials, to inform your thoughts. To present your opinions and observations, you will create a multimedia presentation that addresses the following critical elements. While these questions may seem “big,”A. Explain how historical lenses could be applied to your topic. For instance, are there aspects of this event that might interest a political historian and what are they?B. Choose one of the lenses referenced above, and detail how the historical narrative you started in your research and introduction might change through this lens. For instance, how might the “story” of your event change when studied through its political aspects?C. Discuss what conclusions you can draw about the “telling” of history in relation to the “teller.” How does this impact for you what “history” is?A. Describe how you could apply to our lives today what you have learned from the event you have studied. Be sure to reference specific contemporary issues. For instance, what specific issues that we encounter today could benefit from lessons learned from your event?B. Discuss your opinion of the adage that “history repeats itself.” Do you agree or disagree? Be sure to explain why you have this opinion with information you have learned throughout the course and in your research of your topic.C. Discuss your obligation as a citizen of your society to understanding the history behind issues that impact you every day. For instance, what civic duties you can be better at if you know more about their history? How can being a more informed member of society benefit you and society?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.