Please format the questiona just like this. The topic is about An adolescent relates that his life feels bland without drugs.
The book is in the uploded files. Please add quotes to each question from the first three chapters of the book.
1) How you would respond in a group setting to this group member? (minimum 1-2 paragraphs) – 6 points
2) What are your personal values/beliefs/experiences with regards to your alphabetical scenario (drugs/abortion/suicide/divorce) and how might they impact your response to this group member? (minimum 1-2 paragraphs) – 6 points
3) How would you respond to another group member that has personal values/beliefs/experiences that are in conflict with this group member’s experiences? (minimum 1-2 paragraphs) – 6 points
Make sure you consider and apply what you have learned in the past three chapters when forming your reply. DO NOT SIMPLY GIVE ME YOUR OPINION! Your answer must be based on what you have learned.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.