Differentiate between randomized and nonrandomized approaches to sampling populations. Discuss the importance of the role of sampling when conducting research.
Snowball sampling is a form of sampling where participants recommend people they know as research participants. Explain one pro and one con to this approach.
Discuss the usefulness of pretesting, pilot testing, or field-testing a survey or interview questionnaire.
In some large-scale research projects the researcher is not always the one collecting data but is more heavily involved in the analysis and interpretation of the data. Would this create a challenge in a quantitative study where a survey was used for data collection? Would this scenario create a challenge in a qualitative study where a one-to one interview or focus group data collection method was used? Explain why or why not for both scenarios.
As you experienced in the Week 3 assignment, qualitative methods research can encompass some interesting forms of research approach to help us understand the human experience in society, such as ethnography. In the resources this week we asked you to review three other forms of approach that help us understand in unique ways: visual, documentary, and oral history.
After reviewing the resources provided, describe each form of approach. Explain their unique differences and similarities.
What is gained by conveying human experience via visual or audio as opposed to a written interpretation?
Which form of approach did you find the most compelling in sharing the experience of humans in society? Explain why.
Do you think that these forms of visual and audio data evidence could be more powerful for influencing social change and public policy than written or statistical data? Explain your response.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.