This week we explored the idea of whether business does or does not have its own special set of ethical principles and guidelines. There was Carr’s position that it’s all just rules of the game. In contrast to that was Gillespie’s, as well as Tomhave & Vopat’s position, that business does not get any special caveat to supersede society’s ethical norms.
In the Case of the Facebook Breakup people who are identified as experiencing emotional distress are analyzed and targeted for economic gain. This is clearly not illegal, but what about ethical? Consider and respond to the following:
- Share your position from this week’s reading by answering the question: Is business ethics separate from regular ethics? Be sure to back up your position with points from the well-developed arguments you explored this week.
- Using your position from the first question, make a case for whether Facebook’s actions in the case were ethical or not. Be sure to explicate your position with sound ethical reasoning, i.e. theories and processes we’ve covered so far.
Discussion Board Assignments:
Our weekly discussion boards are considered an academic forum. As such, please view yourself as the educator/teacher in your conveying your content. It is our aim to learn from each other. This requires sharing with intent to help the learning process.
Submissions should be between 300-600 words. You are expected to reply to a minimum of two of your peers with substantive feedback, constructive criticism, or detailed affirmations.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.