Safe and Healthy Workplaces
What responsibilities do the employer and the employee have in making sure the workplace is safe and healthy?
The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSHA) was designed to set forth a standard that would provide for the safety and health of employees while on the job. Employers are required to provide a place of employment free from occupational hazards. Employees must follow the rules and regulations established to promote their safety and use equipment designed to ensure their safety. Suppose a fellow employee working near you ignored safety regulations and was injured. Others who witnessed this act have decided to say that the employee did not ignore the safety rules in order for him to receive benefits. Cite one or more Internet sources in your initial response.
Should you report him to your supervisor and provide information that may incriminate the injured worker and cause him to lose benefits?
Post your initial response to the discussion question no later than Thursday at 11:59 PM EST/EDT.
If you are posting your initial response, click the Start a New Thread button.
If you are responding, click the Reply to Thread button for the thread you wish to respond to.
Respond to at least two of your classmates no later than Sunday at 11:59 PM EST/EDT.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.